Hi!

Hi! Welcome to my work in progress attempt to join the 21st century and become a "blogger"! Be sure to check out my etsy shop featuring hand knit original accessories and photo props...

http://www.knitzandfeltz.etsy.com

~Cindy
KnitzAndFeltz
Warm... Comfy... Trendy... Fun...

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Finally Fall...

There is a crisp coolness these days here in Wisconsin.  The days are sunny and warm showing off the deep blue skies and the gorgeous colors of the leaves and the evenings are cool and crisp allowing me to once again appreciate football, fall golf and brisk walks!  It is the time of year I love the most.  Shorts and tanks are replaced with leggings, boots and sweaters!  Ahhhhh...

It is also the time of year when my little knitting shop begins buzzing with orders for scarves and hats!  I become busy, busy, busy and am reminded of exactly why I knit during the heat of the summer. 

This year has been no different.  Past customers emerge looking for new designs and new colors of old designs AND new customers stop in happy to discover my little shop in the big Etsy world.  It makes me realize how very happy I am that it is... Finally Fall! 


No comments: