Hi!

Hi! Welcome to my work in progress attempt to join the 21st century and become a "blogger"! Be sure to check out my etsy shop featuring hand knit original accessories and photo props...

http://www.knitzandfeltz.etsy.com

~Cindy
KnitzAndFeltz
Warm... Comfy... Trendy... Fun...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

FLOWER POWER...

I love knitting hats... and what could be more fun than a soft comfy hand knit hat with a big bold flower?  These are specifically made for my photographer friends (and technically, if you are a mom... you are a photographer) for their precious newborn clients.  But, be on the look out come fall - as I already have color requests lined up for an adult version of my "flower power" hats.  Hey, if it's cold out and you need to keep your ears warm, you might as well do it and look pretty as well!

No comments: