- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 Tbls. butter
- 3 eggs
- 11/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup flaked imitation crabmeat, chopped
2. Reduce heat to 375. In a skillet, saute red pepper and onions in butter until tender.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Stir in the crab, red pepper mixture and remaining cheese. Pour into crust.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.