Hi!

Hi! Welcome to my work in progress attempt to join the 21st century and become a "blogger"! Be sure to check out my etsy shop featuring hand knit original accessories and photo props...

http://www.knitzandfeltz.etsy.com

~Cindy
KnitzAndFeltz
Warm... Comfy... Trendy... Fun...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

CHUNKY CABLE MINI BLANKET PHOTO PROP


Simply Said... I LOVE knitting cables!  They are a unique looking stitch - intricate and fun! I designed my signature cable scarf and have been successfully selling it for nearly two years already.  Two years?  Unbelievable. 






But, it wasn't until recently that I thought "I need to add a cable photo prop to my photo prop line-up."  I played around with needle size and yarns and pattern.  After much designing trial and error I came up with a mini-blanket chock full of luscious cables that is as much fun for you to photograph as it is for me to knit!  I take custom orders... Let me know what color chunky cable mini blanket YOU need as a unique addition to your photo prop line-up!

No comments: