Hi!

Hi! Welcome to my work in progress attempt to join the 21st century and become a "blogger"! Be sure to check out my etsy shop featuring hand knit original accessories and photo props...

http://www.knitzandfeltz.etsy.com

~Cindy
KnitzAndFeltz
Warm... Comfy... Trendy... Fun...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Photo Props ~ Photo Props ~ Everywhere Are Photo Props




I love creating my Oodles of Noodles Fringe Blanket Photo Props and, thankfully, there are many, many photographers that love them as well. Their popularity and success is amazing and it makes me smile to think that I am helping professional and amateur photographers alike create lasting memories for themselves and for other young families. But, I would be kidding myself if I thought I could ever be satisfied with my knitting if I didn’t try new patterns that have the potential to be equally enjoyed.

My photography prop success may have started with my Oodles of Noodles but it most certainly won’t end there! Earlier this year I branched out to hand knit Fringe Cocoons for those precious photos of babies first days and later in spring added Newborn Hats with Fringe Pom Poms that are a relatively quick knit for me and just plain fun!


Now, I’m proud to add a Mini-Blanket… My first blanket was a multi-colored “Chunky” knit blanket and now my new “Floating On A Cloud” Collection ~ Because sometimes all you need is a soft comfy blanket to lay baby on or wrap baby in to get that perfect photo!


My hands have been busy - my needles getting a work out - and my mind continues to think and dream and design to keep my shop fresh and new. Thanks for stopping by... Be sure to check back often as you never know what I might dream up next! 
~Cindy
KnitzAndFeltz
Warm... Comfy... Trendy... Fun...

*A huge thank you to Terra of Terra Herring Photography out of Ozawkie, KS for sharing the amazing photo of one of my Primary Blends of Brights Oodles of Noodles Photo Prop Blankets with Fringe in action. A little over a year ago Terra was the first to share a photo for my use in my shop and the rest as they say is history! If you are in her neck of the woods and need a professional photographer, be sure to check her out!





No comments: