Hi!

Hi! Welcome to my work in progress attempt to join the 21st century and become a "blogger"! Be sure to check out my etsy shop featuring hand knit original accessories and photo props...

http://www.knitzandfeltz.etsy.com

~Cindy
KnitzAndFeltz
Warm... Comfy... Trendy... Fun...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cold Winds ~ Hot Cocoa ~ Warm Scarves

As the daily highs here in Wisconsin start to plummet I find myself enjoying hot chocolate, a warm fire and a new soft and cozy scarf...  



I always kid that I would love to move to warmer temperatures.  Especially when the winds really settle in, when the snow makes it virtually impossible to drive, when it is dark when I get up in the morning and dark long before supper each night... But, then who would drink my stash of flavored hot chocolates, my cozy warm fireplace would never get used AND I wouldn't have a reason to wrap a different soft & beautiful scarf around my neck each day!

No comments: