Hi!

Hi! Welcome to my work in progress attempt to join the 21st century and become a "blogger"! Be sure to check out my etsy shop featuring hand knit original accessories and photo props...

http://www.knitzandfeltz.etsy.com

~Cindy
KnitzAndFeltz
Warm... Comfy... Trendy... Fun...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I've Learned ~

Recently on  my facebook page I've started a daily (or at least a couple times a week) series - "I've Learned~".  It started as a way to have something on my page other than Knitz And Feltz "Etsy" happenings but has turned into something so much more.  Some are thought provoking, some are silly and some are just the plain truth!  It has me reminiscing about my children growing up and my parenting - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly!  It has me thinking about my 50+ years of life, of love, of marriage and sharing tidbits of what I have discovered and learned.  But mostly in this crazy busy world it reminds me to stop for a moment and step away from my online business and the incessant self promoting, renewing, relisting and just be a woman, a human being, someone who has something (no matter how insignificant) to say.  And, hopefully has my readers doing the same... Here is a small sampling of things I have learned:


  • I've Learned ~ I am who I am and that's all I can be.
  • I've Learned ~ Remember the Three R's: RESPECT for self; RESPECT for others; And, RESPONSIBILITY for all your actions!
  • I've Learned ~ The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do Good Anyway.
  • I've Learned ~ If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be Kind Anyway.
  • I've Learned ~ Life looks so much better after a good night's sleep.
  • I've Learned ~ Love deeply and passionately.  You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
  • I've Learned ~ Always do your Best... It may not always be good enough but do your Best anyway.
  • I've Learned ~ You can pick your nose... You can pick your friends... But you CAN'T pick your relatives.
  • I've Learned ~ Just because you CAN eat that much... doesn't mean you SHOULD.
  • I've Learned ~ The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
  • I've Learned ~ I have so much more to learn.


No comments: